Views: 217 Author: Ubest Publish Time: 2023-04-27 Origin: Site
A home energy storage system is a system that stores excess electricity generated by solar panels in a battery bank for easy access at any time. When daytime. When the sunlight is normal, the solar PV modules produce more energy, which the batteries can store to ensure electricity at night or on another cloudy or rainy day. It is also because the battery can optimize the use of electricity and ensure the efficient operation of the entire home-based pure power system.
If you encounter a sudden pause in the use of electricity in the home, for example, desktop computer drawings are not saved in time, raw food in the refrigerator melts and may spoil, etc. But a home energy storage system can maintain continuity in such situations with extremely short response times. Home energy storage systems make solar panel power generation more reliable, avoiding the disadvantage of not being able to generate electricity for rainy days, and are becoming more and more common, accepted, and loved by everyone due to the world energy crisis, protecting the environment while saving energy for sustainable power generation. Click here for 48V 200AH Wall-mounted Home Energy Storage System.
1. PV (lightweight flexible solar panels or folded one-piece panels)
2. Inverter or multifunctional inverter (you can choose according to your needs)
3. WIFI module or 4G module (domestic and foreign may vary slightly)
4. Battery storage battery (divided into wall-mounted, floor roller type, battery combination removal type, according to the power consumption of their own choice, according to the power consumption, the main house in Europe for the wood, may take into account the weight of the wall-mounted type)
1. Reduced emissions -Reduces pollution and demand from coal and natural gas-dependent grids
2. Power outage safety - provides backup power in case of a power outage or emergency
3. Reduce costs - save money by using less energy from the grid (cost-related issues can be disregarded for energy-stressed areas domestically, and can be 10 times higher for foreign countries where their electricity costs are relatively domestic)
4. Become energy independent - store excess solar energy to reduce grid usage
5. Reduce peak demand - support the grid during peak hours and provide grid stabilization services
Higher upfront cost - adds more to the total system cost